Bradley Smoker® 6-Rack Digital Electric Smoker
- Advanced digital circuitry
- You control the time, temperature, and smoke level
- Uses Bradley Bisquettes (sold separately)
- Easy front-loading design
- Includes recipe book
Bradley Flavor Bisquettes® are sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 38-610-003-20
Digital perfection -- take the guesswork out of smoking your favorite foods!
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 9 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ReadyToCamp Great Smoker I just got my smoker and tried it out for the first time yesterday... It was so easy to smoke meat with this unit. I ordered it so that I would be able to smoke BBQ for parties, and still be able to visit, instead of having to maintain the smoker. This unit sure does the trick. I set it, and didn't have to do anything to it for about 6 hours. Everything seems to be built really well... I can tell that I am going to have fun using my new smoker. January 21, 2008
3 Questions | 4 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:Yes, you can make summer sausage in this smoker.
1. Stuff mixture into 2.5-inch casings the length of the racks.
2. Dried sausage at 100°F for an hour.
3. Start the smoke and increase temperature to 130°F for one hour.
4. Next increase temperature to 150°F for the next hour.
5. Final temperature adjustment is 170F for 5 hours or to the sausages internal temperature of 152°F.
1 of 1
1 of 1