Boss Buck Free Choice Protein Feeder with Round Legs
The Boss Buck Free Choice Protein Feeder has 2-in-1 Conversion Legs. Sectional leg system converts between 75'' Gravity Feed Height and 100'' Automatic Feed height. The 350-lb. capacity hopper is constructed of Tough Roto-Molded HDPE UV-protected plastic that won't rot, rust or leak--the same process used to make white water Kayaks! Virtually maintenance-free, this best-selling hopper system CONVERTS between gravity and automatic in just minutes. Boss Buck's patented Free Choice Protein/Gravity Head makes it the most moisture-resistant free choice feeding system available. The custom-designed head features a 10-degree angle and 1'' overhang on the 4'' feed ports. Any water that enters the tip of the feed port is dispersed through a drain hole in each port. This patented design features an internal cone that dispenses the feed evenly to all 3 ports. The user is able to control the feed flow of almost all feed shapes and sizes with an adjustable height inner sleeve. The double walled hatch style lid is slightly oversized for proper ventilation. The Polyethylene material achieves ambient temperature faster than steel or fiberglass feeders. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 1.2A.P.
- Holds approximately 350 lbs. corn
- Holds approximately 300 lbs. large protein pellets
- Deluxe 2-in-1 Conversion leg set
- 3-way feeding height 40''
- All galvanized hardware and inserts
- Converts from protein to spin feeder in minutes
- Feed tubes have 10-degree angle
- Automatic Conversions Kit (sold separately)
Boss Buck Small 12V Feeder Conversion Kit sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1767177
Boss Buck Shark Teeth Deterrent Strips sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1708026
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. The inserts located on the right and left side of the feeder hopper are intended for a 350# hanging bail if the customer wanted to convert it to a hanging feeder system.
2. The inserts located underneath the feeder hopper are used for our custom, round varmint cages that fit on Boss Buck feeders only. If the customer wants to convert to an automatic feeder and wants use a varmint cage on their Boss Buck feeder, these inserts would be used to attach the Boss Buck varmint cage to the 350# hopper.
Thank you for your inquiry!
Hope this helps.