Bone Collector CanCooker® by Seth McGinn
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cooks lots of food without a lot of work over any heat source
- Updated version of old milk can cookers - works over any heat source!
- FDA grade anodized 1060 aluminum construction
- Convection design - cooks with steam for healthy, flavorful food
- One-piece "shouldered" design creates convection to circulate steam for even faster cooking
- Vented lid - releases pressure
- Premium high temperature silicon gasket
- Wide mouth design for easy loading and emptying
Cook a lot of food without a lot of work wherever you are with the Bone Collector CanCooker by Seth McGinn. Designed to work over any heat source, the four-gallon CanCooker uses circulating steam to cook a complete meal for a large group of people in about an hour. An updated version of the old milk can cookers used by ranchers and farmers to cook meals over campfires while everyone worked, CanCooker's one-piece "shouldered" design creates convection to circulate the steam from the cooking food for even faster cooking. The circulating steam also helps keep the food from sticking to the CanCooker's FDA grade anodized 1060 aluminum shell, making clean up a snap. A vented lid is held in place by pressure clamps and sealed tight with a premium high temperature silicon gasket, while the wide mouth design makes the CanCooker easy to load and empty. Fresh and flavorful, food cooked in this unique cooker maintains its natural flavor because the steam does not leach away the flavors and nutrients. Because it works over any heat source, the CanCooker works great on campfires, camp stoves, propane stoves, charcoal or gas grills, turkey fryers, stove tops, and more. And because you simply load it up with food, put it on the fire, and wait about an hour, you can keep working or playing until your meal comes out hot and ready to eat! Riveted, heavy-duty handles. Dimensions: 16''H x 10''W. Weight: 4 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: BC-002.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Will1121212 Can Cooker
Very good product easy to use and clean up if you follow the direction. Makes easy work for a complete meal.
June 15, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime