B'n'M The Difference Crappie Spinning Rod
These two-piece, IM6 B'n'M The Difference Crappie Spinning Rods were designed by expert crappie angler Roger Gant, for a technique called "side-pulling", where the trolling motor is attached to the side of the boat—the sideways motion lets anglers fish more rods. Also great for spider rigging or tight lining! Features include premium Portuguese natural cork handles, ceramic inserts, and ultra-sensitive tips that detect the lightest bites.
- Designed by expert crappie angler Roger Gant
- Perfected for "side-pulling"
- Great for spider rigging or tight lining
- Two-piece, IM6 rods
- Premium Portuguese natural cork handles
- Ceramic inserts
- Ultra-sensitive tips detect the lightest bites