Hoss big slabs from the brush with one of the toughest and most sensitive crappie rods on the market, the B'n'M Camouflage BrushCutter Crappie Rod. Made from rugged IM6 graphite wrapped super-stiff and longer than standard rods, the BrushCutter Rod is designed to allow anglers to fish in the brush and not just the around the brush. Sporting a unique camouflage blank finish, the BrushCutter Rod is complete with sensitive tips, premium components and comfortable EVA handles.
Designed for pulling big slabs from the brush
Longer design lets anglers fish in the brush, not just around
1 of best on the market
i dont no why this man geocrappie is running down this B&M brush cutter rod. i have used all kinds of rods over the years and this has got to be 1 of the best rods i have used.its stiffness is great ,the guides work well for any kind of line.we use it with a cork for jigging and its a good tight line rod.never had any problems with the balance of the rod.i have 8 of these rods 10'&11' i got 1 when the first came out and its still going strong.the thing is if you have a problem with the rod call B&M and i'm sure the would fix it.we catch a lot of crappie year round and its a great 1 to buy.
March 31, 2012
I use this rod for vertical jigging in tree tops and brush. The stiffness and reach are perfect. On the other hand:
1) The fourth and fifth line guides from the tip are misaligned.
2) There is a big gob of resin in the sixth line guide from the tip.
3) The rod tip has too big a hole. It allows the 1/16 oz. jig and ringer to slip through the hole annd wind up hung on line guides.
4) The rod is much heavier than my other rods of the same length.
5) The reel mount would be better placed either at the butt of the rod or at least 4 inches closer to the butt to improve balance.
October 12, 2011
We will not share your email address or the recipient's email
address. We make no use of the email address or information contained in
these greetings except to complete the service as you have requested.