B'n'M Camouflage BrushCutter Crappie Rod
1 of best on the market
i dont no why this man geocrappie is running down this B&M brush cutter rod. i have used all kinds of rods over the years and this has got to be 1 of the best rods i have used.its stiffness is great ,the guides work well for any kind of line.we use it with a cork for jigging and its a good tight line rod.never had any problems with the balance of the rod.i have 8 of these rods 10'&11' i got 1 when the first came out and its still going strong.the thing is if you have a problem with the rod call B&M and i'm sure the would fix it.we catch a lot of crappie year round and its a great 1 to buy.
March 31, 2012
I use this rod for vertical jigging in tree tops and brush. The stiffness and reach are perfect. On the other hand:
1) The fourth and fifth line guides from the tip are misaligned.
2) There is a big gob of resin in the sixth line guide from the tip.
3) The rod tip has too big a hole. It allows the 1/16 oz. jig and ringer to slip through the hole annd wind up hung on line guides.
4) The rod is much heavier than my other rods of the same length.
5) The reel mount would be better placed either at the butt of the rod or at least 4 inches closer to the butt to improve balance.
October 12, 2011
The Brush Cutter is awesome for fishing heavy cover and wrestling big slabs out of the brush. In the spring I love fishing the buck brush shallows with a cork, split shot, 12lb test, and # 2/0 hook on 11ft Brush Cutter. This pole has a killer backbone to help land the spring slabs. The camo paint scheme is super cool as well. Try this bad boy you will not be disappointed witht its strength and sensitivity.
February 5, 2013
Crappie Rod 10' with Back Bone
Love this 10' rod, great for pulling crappie out of brush piles with jigs.
May 27, 2013