Blackfire Clamplight LED Lantern
Put effective LED light exactly where you need it at camp with the versatile and convenient Clamplight Lantern from Blackfire®. Able to clamp to branches, tents, backpacks, boats, and much more, this unique lantern design clamps to a wide variety of gear and more without getting in the way. Great for campouts, night fishing, backyard barbeques, workspaces, and more, the Clamplight features a tilting head so you can put the light exactly where you need it. Head tilts to a full 90°, allowing you to use it like a flashlight! Built-in clamp also locks open to act as a stable lantern stand, thanks to a sliding lock feature and swiveling non-skid feet. 2 CREE® brilliant white LEDs produce up to 230 lumens of light in high mode, giving you lots of light from a compact lantern. Versatile lantern offers 3 modes (high, low, and strobe) to match your situation. Lightweight plastic construction with rubberized coating for better grip and durability and stainless steel springs and pins. Tough polycarbonate lens resists scratches and cracking. Runs on 3 AA batteries (not included). Battery power indicator lights help you monitor battery strength. Meets IPX4 international weatherproof standard.
Manufacturer model #: BBM910.
- Convenient and unique compact LED lantern
- Integrated clamp in handle - lets you put lantern exactly where you need it
- Tilting head design lets you aim light exactly where you need it
- Tilts a full 90° - use it like a flashlight
- Clamp locks open for use as a stand on flat surfaces
- 2 CREE LEDs - bright 230 lumens of light on high setting
- 3 lighting modes - high, low, and strobe
- Lightweight plastic construction with rubberized coating
- Stainless steel springs and pins
- Tough polycarbonate lens
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery power indicator lights