BlackOut X300 Ground Blind
- Great ground blind for gun or bow season with 300° of broad visibility
- Large door with quick release - easier entry for mobility-impaired hunters
- 90" hub-to-hub and 76" tall - room for multiple hunters
- Rugged 600D fabric shell
- Shoot-through camo mesh window panels - great concealment
- Built-in ground skirt - blocks out elements, holds in scent
- 4 exterior brush straps for improved concealment
- 4 guy ropes and 8 stakes for stability
- 2 interior gear pockets
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I am not sure about replacement of the screens, you can remove them completely when you take it down if you are worried about them getting messed up. I keep mine in a zipper pocket inside the blind when not in use. I would assume you can order replacement from Basspro, but I have never tried, or checked my instruction manual for it.