Eyecon Mantis II Game Camera
With its highly adjustable design, the Eyecon® Mantis II Game Camera delivers high quality images and video, day or night, of the exact spot you want monitored. Enjoy high resolution, 5 to 9 MP color photos by day and 5 MP black and white images by night or 10, 30, or 60 second video clips at 32 fps. Photo Burst mode shoots 1, 3, or 5 images per trigger. The no-glow Invisi-Flash® LED IR flash illuminates targets up to 70' away at night with no telltale glow to spook game. Offering 120° of vertical adjustment and laser sight aiming assistance, The Mantis II makes it easy to optimize its placement and aim. Fast 1.2 second trigger ensures the camera captures fast moving targets. Camera stamps time, date, temperature, and moon phase on every image and video. Unique flip-down face and hidden screen offers additional protection and security. Accepts up to a 32 GB SD card (sold separately). Delivers up to 40,000 images on a fully charged set of 10 AA batteries (not included). Works with Eyecon Extenda-Life Battery Pack (sold separately). Includes an adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for a secure fit to the tree. 6''H x 3.5''W x 3''D.
Manufacturer model #: TV2210.
- High resolution, highly adjustable game camera with no-glow IR flash
- Adjustable camera head and laser sight technology to optimize placement of your camera
- Unique flip-down face and hidden screen - additional protection and security
- High resolution 5 to 9 MP color images by day, 5 MP black and white by night
- 32 frame per second video - 10, 30, or 60 second clips
- No-glow Invisi-Flash LED IR flash - 70' range
- Fast 1.2 second trigger
- Photo Burst mode - 1, 3, or 5 shots per trigger
- Time, date, temperature, and moon phase on every image and video
- Accepts SD cards up to 32 GB (not included)
- Uses 10 AA batteries (not included) - up to 40,000 images
- Comes with adjustable strap and deep bark-biters for secure placement
Eyecon® Extenda-Life Battery Pack sold separately and can be found through item search for number 2004406