Beretta Gun Sock
The Beretta® Gun Sock, treated with VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor), not only repels moisture, it also does not trap moisture when placing a firearm inside that's still damp from wet field conditions. Beretta Gun Socks are ideal for transporting firearms to areas with damp, humid conditions, as well as year-round firearm storage in climates that continually change. Made of stretch-knit fabric, the Beretta Gun Sock fits over most long guns, with or without optics, and quickly ties shut with a drawstring closure. Beretta Gun Socks work great for protecting your firearms from scratches and scuffs, and provide added protection when used inside a hard gun case. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: SFOU65001A.
- VCI treatment does not trap moisture
- Ideal for wet field conditions
- Protects firearms from scratches and scuffs
- Stretch-knit fabric allows proper fit over most long guns
- Provides added protection when used inside a hard gun case