Benchmade Osborne Axis Clip Point Combo Edge Lockback Knife
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
The Benchmade® Osborne Axis Clip Point Lockback Knife is built for knife users needing premium strength from their lockback knife. From the S30V steel in its blade to the hardened steel sliding bar in its AXIS blade lock system, the Osborne is built stronger and better than typical lockback knives its size. This lightweight, 2.62 oz. lockback knife features durable aircraft-grade machined aluminum handles with a hard coat anodized finish to give you years of use. The 3.4'' combo edge clip point blade is made of premium S30V stainless steel anodized with a titanium coating to give you a blade that delivers excellent corrosion resistance and superb edge retention qualities. Combo edge contains both straight edge and serrated sections to handle any cutting demand you find yourself facing. Dual thumb studs on blade make opening knife with either hand easy, while the 100% ambidextrous AXIS sliding bar blade lock system keeps blade securely locked out. Multi-position carry clip for multiple carrying options. Overall length: 7.87''. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 943SBK.
- Premium strength from a precision-made lockback
- Durable aircraft-grade machined aluminum handles - hard coat anodized finish
- Combo edge clip point blade - straight and serrated edges for all cutting jobs
- Premium titanium coated S30V stainless steel - excellent corrosion resistance and edge retention
- Dual thumb studs - easy ambidextrous blade opening
- AXIS sliding bar blade lockout system - strong, ambidextrous locking
- Multiple-position carry clip