Bear Archery Kodiak Recurve Bow
The 60'' AMO Bear® Kodiak is modeled after the famous 1959 bow that helped bring Mr. Bear to international fame. The radiused I-Beam riser is constructed of Purple Heart wood with Bolivian Rosewood on the sides, and the maple core limbs are faced with caramel-covered glass on the back and brown glass on the front for incomparable strength, beauty, and speed. The limb tips are built with layered brown and white fiberglass to accommodate modern bow strings.
- 60'' AMO length
- Gloss finish
- Large profile leather strike plate
- Forgiving feather arrow rest
- Leather grip
- I-Beam construction
- Purple Heart with Bolivian Rosewood sides
- Riser faced and backed with thin strips of Purple Heart
- Maple action core limbs faced and backed with glass
- Radiused riser for precision shooting
- Brown/white fiberglass tips, hand finished
Ask around about Bear bows and you will surely hear tales of the 1959 Kodiak. Throughout the years Bear has been asked time and time again to bring it back. For many years, they were convinced the '59 Kodiak could never be duplicated, but modern technology has finally advanced to the point that it has become possible. It is with great pride and honor that they introduce the new Bear Kodiak inspired and modeled after the ever famous '59 Kodiak.