Bass Pro Shops® XTS® Rod Socks
- Friction-reducing expandable nylon mesh
- Slips easily over your rod to protect it
- Keeps high-tech line guides and inserts from becoming scratched
- Extends life of rod and line
- Won't work with 'micro-guide' rods, small guides will poke through the mesh
Note: The Black XTS Rod Sock will not fit all 8’ rods, fit will depend on the length of the rods handle. Actual length of the Black Rod Sock is 5’7”, measure your rod from tip down before ordering to be sure the rod sock will cover all your guides adequately.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
For spinning rods:
#1929031 Gray = 57"
#1929032 Yellow = 59"
#1929033 Blue = 72.5"
All of the measurements are with pulling or putting tension on the socks. They will NOT stretch much. So, I would use these measurements if making decision. As you can see, there isn't much difference between the Gray and the Yellow.