Bass Pro Shops® XTS® Rod Socks
- Friction-reducing expandable nylon mesh
- Slips easily over your rod to protect it
- Keeps high-tech line guides and inserts from becoming scratched
- Extends life of rod and line
- Will not work with 'micro-guide' rods, the small guides will poke through the mesh.
Friction-reducing expandable nylon mesh slips easily over your rod to protect it whether in a rod case, travelling to the lake, or just propped in the corner. Keeps your high-tech line guides and inserts from becoming scratched, extending life of your rod and your line. Great for use in boats and truck beds. Imported.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
that fit up to an eight ft. rod. If you try it on a longer one piece rod, you're taking
a bit of a gamble. Ideally, the sock should fit down to the handle. I'd like to see a nine or ten ft. rod sock.