Bass Pro Shops XPS Tungsten Worm Weights
Sale price: Clearance price: Starting at: Sale starting at: Clearance starting at: Reg. price:
Our Bass Pro Shops® XPS® Tungsten weights are now insert-free to allow greater sensitivity and easier line threading, particularly of thicker diameter lines. Environmentally safe, lead-free weights are 95% tungsten and 5% nickel. Since tungsten is much heavier and harder than lead, you can downsize your offerings, keep contact with the bottom, and increase sound attraction! Our bullet shaped Worm Weights slip through cover naturally, with a concave base to cradle the worm in place.
- Insert-free to allow greater sensitivity and easier line threading
- Environmentally safe
- Lead-free weights are 95% tungsten and 5% nickel
- Heavier tungsten lets you downsize
- Bullet shaped Worm Weights slip through cover naturally
- Concave base cradles the worm in place
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
why would i want to use different colors?
So it depends on what color baits you mainly use. I also like black when I'm fishing stained water because the contrast helps draw their attention in murky water