Bass Pro Shops® XPS® Tsunami 60'' Single Person Towable
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Click the Product Description tab below for WARNING details.
- Roomy 60'' diameter single rider tube
- Durable heavy gauge PVC bladder surrounded with a rugged 420 denier nylon cover
- Four molded foam grip handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Boston valve for quick inflation and deflation
- Two large EVA pads on top of tube help rider hold position on tube through turns
- Boston valve
- E-Z Connect towing harness
Enjoy your time on the water even more this summer with the Bass Pro Shops XPS Tsunami 60'' Towable. Surrounding a heavy gauge PVC bladder with a rugged 420 denier nylon cover, this towable is built to skim and jump waves all summer long. Four foam-filled webbing handles with EVA knuckle pads provide a sure grip for the rider on the wildest of rides. Two large EVA pads on top help riders hold their position on the tube through turns and protect elbows and knees on landings. Get out on the water quickly and back again at the end of the day quickly thanks to a quick inflate/deflate boston valve. Heavy-duty E-Z Connect provides easy and secure hook up and better towing control during the ride. Imported.
Click here for WARNING details!
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1
Rated 2 out of 5 by z1234 Just OK
Was very happy with the construction of this tube but the performance was just OK. I used it for the first time this weekend and had a small child on it (weighed about 50lbs) and the tube would nose dive into the water every time we slowed down. I am not sure if this will support an adult. If I could return it (it was a special order) I would and look for something with better weight capacity.
September 5, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime