Bass Pro Shops® XPS® DPS 180 Lumen 6V LED Flashlight
- Bright and durable compact LED flashlight
- Powerful Cree XP-G LED lamp delivers up to 180 lumens
- Runs on two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Dual Power Source technology - also uses XPS 6V rechargeable batteries (sold separately)
- Smart switch tailcap switch - quiet control of light's high/low modes
- Type III hard anodized aerospace-grade aluminum body
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Knurled, non-slip body for sure grip
- Pre-focused reflector provides a concentrated, solid beam
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass lens - protects LED
- Dual rubber O-ring sealed for maximum water resistance
XPS flashlights are tested and rated to ANSI/NEMA FL-1 industry standards!
Bass Pro ShopsR XPSR DPS 6V Rechargeable Battery Sticks sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 38-614-087-56
XPS Dual Power...Discover Your Energy Source!
Today's high-powered flashlights take a lot of battery power to generate maximum lumen output. To help you manage the power supply to your XPS flashlight we have created "Dual Power Source."
Now you don't have to worry about your flashlight being out of commission while charging. "Dual Power Source" lets you choose the power source that best fits your needs. Our rechargeable batteries and charging unit (sold separately) now give you the option to have one fully charged battery in your flashlight while charging the spare, or if you choose to use CR123A disposable batteries if rechargeable batteries are not an option.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by darer69 XPS Good, Very Bright ,Well made flaslight. Just the right size for carrying and using. February 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bearded1 Great Light Very bright and easy to use, the textured grip makes it easy to hold on to. Def would recommend it. February 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by sean161 flashlight This flashlight is worth the money spent. I have never had a LED lamp that is this powerful. Inaddition, I like the feature of two different light powers (low and high). I can use the lower power to look into my backpack, and can use the high power to look for downed game. Also the CR123a lithium batteries are not that hard to find at local stores in my community. November 21, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Angelica14709 XPS DP180 Flashlight is well constructed, and belt clip is excellent August 16, 2012
1-4 of 4