Bass Pro Shops® Two Person Dome Tent
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Lightweight and simple dome tent for two
- Polyurethane coated 190T polyester taffeta walls and rainfly
- Seam taping, inverted seam design, and heavier PU coating on rainfly
- Hoop design on rainfly directs water away from door - allows door venting during a rain
- 230g PE bathtub floor with raised inverted seams for watertight performance
- Easy to set up - two shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Large 50D x 50D no-see-um poly mesh panels
- Large D-style door with inside zippered storm flap and window allows you to adjust/control ventilation and privacy
- Carry bag
- Stakes and guy ropes for secure placement
A simple, classic design, the Bass Pro Shops Two Person Dome Tent gives campers an easy to set up tent at a great price. A great tent for weekend campers, this lightweight tent features a simple, durable design with bathtub floor and taped seams, coated rainfly for protection, and large no-see-um poly mesh panels keep even the smallest insects out while still allowing great ventilation and stargazing. The two person dome features durable 190T polyester taffeta walls with a 600mm PU coating and a tough, watertight 230g polyethylene bathtub-style floor. The tent's 190T polyester taffeta rainfly sports a heavy 1200mm PU coating, hoop design, and inverted taped seams for trustworthy protection from rainy weather. The easy to setup design utilizes a quick clip, pin and ring setup with two 7.9mm shock-corded fiberglass poles. The easy opening D-style door provides easy access to the tent and extra ventilation with its built-in window. Storage pocket sewn to tent wall keeps small items organized and off the floor. Comes with stakes, guy out wings, and guy ropes for secure setup. Comes with carry bag. 5' x 7' footprint with 4' center height. Carry weight: 5 lbs. 10 oz. Color: Green/Gray. Imported.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 5 out of 5 by DanBfromKansas Great efficient tent!
Though I haven't yet tried this tent in the outdoors, it seems durable, VERY easy to set up, & very reasonably priced. I camp mostly in Kansas so it will be interesting to see how it holds up in strong wind.
September 4, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5
by SaenzF worth the purchase
been down the big muddy with it several times and besides the bag that holds it tore and the smaller of the tent poles breaking ( totally my fault ) ive had several adventures in it and had no problems. not too heavy and easy to put up and down with one or two set ups. i would recommend for the by monthly backpacker or backyarder.
July 23, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime