Bass Pro Shops® Two Burner Propane Stove
- Stable, low profile, two burner propane stove
- Individually controlled 5000 BTU burners - 10,000 total BTUs
- Handy for the campsite, picnic, or a tailgate
- Heavy gauge steel construction with baked on enamel finish
- Built-in on/off valve on stove-to-propane canister connection tube
- Uses 16.4 oz disposable propane canister (not included)
- Wind baffles around burner shield burners during use and support cookware
Easy to pack and use, the Bass Pro Shops® Two Burner Propane Stove is a great stove to have at the campsite, picnic, or a tailgate. Made of heavy gauge steel with a baked on enamel finish for durability, this two burner unit sports a low profile design for great stability. Both burners feature individual on/off control knob regulators. Use one burner for up to 5000 BTUs of cooking power or both burners for a total of 10,000 BTUs. Stove connects to a 16.4 oz disposable propane canister (not included) through a connection tube with a built-in on/off valve. Wind baffles shield burners during use and support cookware. Dimensions: 17-1/4'' x 7-1/2'' x 2-3/4''. Color: Deep Forest Green.
Manufacturer model #: 202-200-BP.
NOTE: Customer service help can be reached at 1-800-421-6131.