Bass Pro Shops® Tournament Series® Micro Spin Lures
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Your ticket to boatloads of fish
- Versatile multi-species in-line spinners
- Aggressive vibrating blade
- Undulating hackle tail
- Effective color patterns
The Bass Pro Shops Tournament Series Micro Spin Lures are incredibly versatile, multi-species in-line spinners available at a very reasonable price. The most popular and effective colors are combined with an aggressive vibrating blade and an undulating hackle tail that will provoke strikes and be your ticket to landing boatloads of fish.
Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 71
Rated 2 out of 5 by JRZFishing Barely useable
They work ok. They cost about half as much as a rooster tail and I'd say the price is about right cuz they work half as well...maybe less.
These need a fairly quick retrieve to keep the blades rotating, no option to slow roll them. Thats not so bad tho. The worst part is 2 things.
1) The top of the wire loop where you would tie the line has a part that sticks out and gets caught by the blade, stopping its spin. no spin = no fish. This happens with about 40% of these lures that I bought. You can still fix it by taking pliers and bending the little piece away. but you shouldnt have to.
2) While in the larger sizes these are fine when you get the smaller ones the hook size remains the same. Its just way too big of a treble and really hinders the catch rate. I guess its fine if you want to whittle it down to large fish only but if I wanted to do that I'd just go with the heavier lure instead of a giant treble on a small lure. You could swap the treble out, but you shouldnt have to.
2 stars. Save your money, instead of buying two of these buy one rooster tail. You'll catch more fish. You'll get your moneys worth and more.
September 9, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by Rlock Look and work well
Bass chase them trout will too.. Price was right...
August 11, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by ranger3 bad order
I ordered several fishing lures... You sent most of what I ordered. But the color was wrong on several of the lures.... I was sent eight black lures... Why...I had ordered 4 black and 4 yellow .... The rest of the order was good... Thanks and no I have not had a chance to test them yet...
August 2, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5
by boogz micro spin lures
I love these lures i got from bass pro a couple weeks ago. I caught my biggest lg mouth bass this year on them. The bass was 7.73 lbs it was a monster. Everytime id cast id get a bite. Caught around 30 bass and about 15 bluegill with this lure.
July 4, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime