Bass Pro Shops® Stainless Steel 3 in 1 Combo Cooker
- Versatile, easy to clean, and powerful cooker
- Fries, steams, and boils
- 30-Quart stainless steel pot with lid and handy copper spigot for easy oil or water removal
- Powerful 38,000 BTU burner with regulator, hose, and heat shield
- Worry-free safety timer
- Stainless steel base with adjustable safety brackets
- Comes with stainless steel strainer/steamer basket, steamer grid, and stainless steel turkey hook and stand
- Includes 12" deep fry thermometer and marinade injector for delicious fried turkey
Manufacturer model #: TF4039-013426-RO.
Endorsed by the National Wild Turkey Federation.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Do not lean over LP cooker while lighting.
1. Read all instructions before lighting.
2. Turn regulator control valve to OFF position.
3. Fully turn timer control knob clockwise.
4. Fully open LP bottle valve.
5. Light match and place it over burner. PRESS and HOLD push button of safety valve. Slowly turn ON the regulator control valve. DO NOT stand with head or arms over cooker.
6. When burner is lit, still HOLD the push button for 10 seconds and then release.
7. If ignition does not occur in 5 seconds, turn the burner control(s) off, wait 5 minutes, and repeat the lighting procedure.
Note: Cycle time for timer is around 20 minutes. If the timer is not reset within around 20 minutes, the burner will shut OFF automatically. If this occurs, please follow lighting instructions and continue to cook.
These are likely the instructions you received with your cooker. I wanted to post these just in case. There could be several factors causing an issue since several steps are involved. One might be double-checking the timer as noted above. If you continue to have an issue, please call the 1-800 number on your instruction book for further assistance.
To use a bigger diameter pot, you will have to remover the safety brackets.