Bass Pro Shops Aluminum Fish Fryer
Our most popular fryer, the Bass Pro Shops® Aluminum Fish Fryer offers up great food at a great value. The 18'' tripod cooker stand has a wide, stable base with three additional stabilizer feet. The heavy-duty 10.5-Quart aluminum fry pot measures 12'' across and features dual side handles. Lightweight strainer basket comes with a rubber coated handle for comfort and a clip at the rear base to allow you to drain the food you fry or boil. Durable cast-iron burner cranks out 58,000 BTUs. Cooker also comes with a CSA-approved regulator and hose and a 5" deep-fry thermometer. Aluminum construction. Runs on 20 lb. propane tank (not included). Pot dimensions: 12''x4.5'', 10.5-Quart Tripod 18'' tall. Weight: 13.86 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: TF2048903-BA.
- Powerful, affordable, and popular outdoor propane fryer
- Comes with 10.5-Quart aluminum pot
- Lightweight strainer basket - cool touch handle and rear clip for easier draining
- 18'' tripod stand - three additional stabilizer feet
- 58,000 BTU cast iron burner
- CSA-approved regulator and hose (propane tank not included)
- 5'' deep fry thermometer
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It's a good value and works well. Nuff said.
(1) Place the food product in the basket.
(2) Place the food product and holder into the empty vessel.
(3) Fill the vessel with water just until the food product is completely submerged. There must be a minimum of 3 inch (8 cm) between the water level and top of the vessel.
(4) Remove the food product from the vessel and either mark the water level on the side of the vessel or measure the amount of water in the vessel.
(5) Remove the water and completely dry the vessel and the food product.
(6) This is the amount of cooking oil the vessel is to be filled with to cook the food
•10.5 qt. aluminum pot
•Lightweight strainer basket - cool touch handle and rear clip for easier draining
•18'' tripod stand - three additional stabilizer feet
•58,000 BTU cast iron burner
•CSA-approved regulator and hose (propane tank not included)
•5'' deep fry thermometer
Does not have black box just the regulator and hose.
they fry very quick at 325-350 degrees