Bass Pro Shops® Propane Cooker with Aluminum Pot
- Powerful, affordable, and popular outdoor propane fryer
- Comes with 10.5-Quart aluminum pot
- Lightweight strainer basket - cool touch handle and rear clip for easier draining
- 18'' tripod stand - three additional stabilizer feet
- 58,000 BTU cast iron burner
- CSA-approved regulator and hose (propane tank not included)
- 5'' deep fry thermometer
Manufacturer model #: TF2048903-BA.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It's a good value and works well. Nuff said.
(1) Place the food product in the basket.
(2) Place the food product and holder into the empty vessel.
(3) Fill the vessel with water just until the food product is completely submerged. There must be a minimum of 3 inch (8 cm) between the water level and top of the vessel.
(4) Remove the food product from the vessel and either mark the water level on the side of the vessel or measure the amount of water in the vessel.
(5) Remove the water and completely dry the vessel and the food product.
(6) This is the amount of cooking oil the vessel is to be filled with to cook the food
•10.5 qt. aluminum pot
•Lightweight strainer basket - cool touch handle and rear clip for easier draining
•18'' tripod stand - three additional stabilizer feet
•58,000 BTU cast iron burner
•CSA-approved regulator and hose (propane tank not included)
•5'' deep fry thermometer
Does not have black box just the regulator and hose.
they fry very quick at 325-350 degrees