Bass Pro Shops Pro Qualifier Spinning Reel
Bass Pro Shops® Pro Qualifier® Spinning Reels are legendary among fishermen from the wilds of Canada to the great bass lakes of the American south—and everywhere in between. We've designed these advanced spinning reels to serve the needs of tournament and weekend anglers alike. Improvements include an oversized stainless steel line roller with a re-tooled taper to prevent line wear, a skeletal rotor design for smooth, resistance free performance, a ribbed silicone paddle-style knob, and a FREE extra spool made for braid with an arbor that allows superline to be tied directly to the spool. The 8-bearing system includes Powerlock™ Instant Anti-Reverse; and the 6-washer, carbon-fiber drag system allows you to control big fish with smooth, consistent pressure.
- 8-bearing system includes Powerlock Instant Anti-Reverse
- Oversized stainless steel line roller, with new taper to prevent wear
- 6-washer carbon-fiber drag system
- Aluminum-alloy frame and side-cover
- Skeletal rotor design for smooth, resistant free performance
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Machined aluminum handle
- Double anodized forged aluminum spool
- Mag Spool Technology™
- Ribbed silicone handle knob
- FREE braid-ready spare aluminum spool
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The Bass Pro Shops Pro Qualifier Spinning Reel model PQS20 (newest model) has a line capacity of 8/140. This is important because the Bass Pro Shops Pro Qualifier Spinning Reel model PQ20 (older model) only has a line capacity of 8/80. The reason both of these reels weight that same, even though the PQS20 has skeletal rotor design for weight savings, is because the PQS20 has a bigger spool than the PQ20.