Bass Pro Shops® Pro Qualifier® GORE-TEX® Rain Parkas for Men
- Double-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell
- 100% waterproof, windproof, breathable barrier
- Hip-length Parka
- Double storm-flap-covered front two-way zipper with rain gutter
- Roomy three-way adjustable hood
- Inner floating, watertight, comfort-fit cuffs for absolute water holdout
- Two fleece-lined chest pockets with waterproof zippers to keep contents dry
- Two front bellows pockets with interior dividers and hook 'n' loop closures
- Hidden side chest pocket
- Two inner security pockets for more storage options
- Two external spring-loaded D-rings up front and one in back for your license
- Drawstring waist and bottom hem
- Accepts the 100MPH WINDSTOPPER® Liner Jacket for warmth
Bass Pro Shops Pro Qualifier GORE-TEX Rain Bibs for Men sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 38-871-225-03
The Bass Pro Shops 100MPH WINDSTOPPER Insulated Liner Jacket for Men is sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 38-871-214-03
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 22 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nowdry now i'm dry Recently purchased this parka and getting soaked in my last rain suit. Living in the south, I figured it wouldn't take long before i would have to opportunity to try it out and I was right. within a week after purchasing it, I was fishing when a rain storm showed up during my fishing trip. Needless to say after putting it on and taking it off after the storm passed, I was a dry as if it never rained. Great rain gear and would highly recommend it to anyone. The only downfall is the price. April 17, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by spdavis21 BPS Pro Qualifier Rain Parka Works great and keeps you dry. The only draw back is I am a big man and I wished they had bigger sizes. But over all BPS has the best rain gear. April 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by MJManning Pro Qualifier Rain Suit Just returned from Kentucky Lake where this suit was put to the test. It went through rain, wind and snow and handled everything as I hoped. It is a litlle more pricey than some of the other suits, but as the old addage goes, you get what you pay for. As some others that rated pointed out, you may need to layer up underneath on colder days, but that will make it more versatile in the warmer months. Also, I did NOT see the issues with the tight sleeves that others have mentioned and I could NEVER be described as thin-wristed. Overall: Highly satisfied. April 1, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by fshermanswife Best one I have had Have had rain suits in the past, but this one surpasses the quality of previous ones. Only had to use once so far. February 20, 2013
1 Question | 6 Answers
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
A:Yes the hood is removable. It also has two snaps on each side that snap down to the jacket. Very nice feature in wind and rain.
1 of 1
1 of 1