Bass Pro Shops Pro Light GORE-TEX Rain Jacket
Enjoy all your outdoor passions with confidence and comfort, no matter what the skies look like, in the Bass Pro Shops® Pro Light GORE-TEX® Rain Jacket. Featuring GORE-TEX® breathable waterproof technology, Pro Light jackets keep you dry and comfortable through lots of different weather. Built around a GORE-TEX 100% polyester Performance Shell, this feature-packed, lightweight jacket is ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities. The Pro Light's zip-off visor hood, with back locking drawcord adjustment at the sides and in the back, and double storm flap with hook 'n' loop closures, help you bunker down in a downpour. And with a highly breathable mesh lining and underarm ventilation zippers, the Pro Light will not sweat you out when the temperature spikes. Hook 'n' loop cuff adjustments and drawcord adjustment on the jacket bottom help you cinch the jacket off to prevent unpleasant drafts. Neoprene cuffs to keep water out when fishing. Two front zip closure waterproof pockets, waterproof zip closure chest pocket, and inner security pocket give you plenty of options to hold your keys, cell phone, or other gear safely. Two way YKK® front zipper. License loop on back. Packs down into its own interior pocket. Imported.
- Versatile, waterproof, lightweight rain jacket
- Lightweight GORE-TEX Performance Shell—100% breathable, waterproof, windproof
- Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities
- Packs into interior pocket
- Zip-off visor hood with locking drawcord adjustment
- Double storm flap with hook 'n' loop closures
- Breathable mesh lining
- Underarm ventilation zippers keep you comfortable when temperatures rise
- Hook 'n' loop cuff adjustments and drawcord adjustment on the jacket bottom block out drafts
- Two front zip closure waterproof pockets
- Waterproof zip closure chest pocket
- Inner security pocket
- Two way YKK front zipper
- Neoprene cuff to keep water out when fishing
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There is a pocket, about at the tailbone area, it might jam in there, but I don't want to scrunch it up enough to accomplish that.