Bass Pro Shops® Mighty Wheel Jack 1500-lb.
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Ergonomically designed Power Grip handle for supreme comfort
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication of jack screw
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection
- Cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
Got a trailer? The Bass Pro Shops Mighty Wheel Jack with its 1500-lbs. capacity will get the job done. Designed to fit tongues up to 3'' x 5'', the Mighty Wheel Jack features a nylon wheel for easy travel, easy-turning Power-Grip handle, dual-pin release and built-in grease fitting. 27" of lift and 14" of travel. Wheel is 4" wide and 8'' tall. Wheel has large cross sectional area and spoke design for added strength. Grooved wheel for superior traction
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5 by Springchicken Very solid
Good product. Well built,sturdy. Large wheel distributes load. Easy to install and grease cap and fitting will make maintenance easy.
October 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by h2oski great jack
this trailer jack is great. It has ball bearing swivel and makes it easy to roll the boat around in the garage without the use of my truck.
August 1, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by hanapaa Good Overall
This jack is great for my 20' cuddy cabin boat trailer. I keep it in a gravel parking lot, and it keeps it from sinking into the dirt.
The only problem I have with it is that the nut that holds it together keeps coming loose. They should've put locktite or a locknut on it.
March 23, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by Marchal Mighty Wheel Jack
The Jack was easy to install, on my boat trailer, as it replaced a smaller, lesser quality jack..
I move my boat around by hand alot and this jack really makes it easy, as it responds quickly to turns
The large wheel get the trailer into motion right away. This was some well spent money, my old back really appreciates it!
December 11, 2006
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime