Bass Pro Shops® Instant Canopies
- Quality, easy to use protection from the sun or rain wherever you need it
- Great for picnics, tailgates, campsites, or any other outdoor fun
- Sturdy, powder-coated 25mm steel legs and strong oval trusses
- 150D coated polyester top provides high UV protection
- Quick and easy to use push button setup/takedown
- Adjustable side clearance up to 6'5''
- Comes with anchor stakes and wheeled storage bag
Bass Pro Shops® Instant Canopies provide a quick and easy source of shade and cover whenever and wherever you need it for your next outdoor adventure. Perfect for tailgating, backyard barbecues, camping, or picnics, this easy to use shelter provides protection from the sun or rain under its UV-resistant 150D coated polyester top. Canopy sets up quickly, thanks to its easy to use push button design. Versatile design adjusts up to 4'' on the sides to a top height of 6'5''. Durable shelter features strong oval trusses and 25mm steel legs with a tough textured powder coated finish. 10' x 10' base measure provides 64 square feet of shade. 12' x 12' base measure provides 100 square feet of shade. Wheeled storage bag for easy transport. Comes with anchor stakes. Color: Green. Imported.
Unit can also be anchored with handy canopy weight bags sold separately and can be found through item search for number 1448743
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Unhook the straps holding top on.
2. Lower the legs by pushing leg release buttons and allowing the lower part of leg to slide into upper part.
3. Push in top release button to release the framework top at each corner. Failure to release this button may damage frame when you attempt
4. Remove and fold top. Remove the top after each use and store in the pocket provided on the carry bag. Never store wet.
This is recommended to prevent small rips and tears.
Make sure the canopy top is dry before storing.
5. Grasp the top “V” and fold in completely. Move from side to side as necessary. Careful, Watch Your Fingers.
6. Insert the legs into carry bag first then close with zippers.