Bass Pro Shops Hiker/Biker I Tent
With its easy access door and great ventilation, the Hiker/Biker I tent from Bass Pro Shops® provides a comfortable place to sleep in a convenient size. Bass Pro's basic A-frame tent sports lightweight 190T polyester taffeta walls and roof with a tub-style floor coated with 1200mm PU for increased water repellency. Backed by a 50Dx50D polyester NoSeeUm mesh screen, the Hiker/Biker I's inverted T-style door combines with the tent's rear air vent to deliver welcome ventilation you will appreciate. Enjoy quick and easy setup, courtesy of the Hiker/Biker's pole pocket system with lightweight fiberglass poles. Comes with lightweight carry bag with drawstring closure. Reflective guy ropes. Tent measures 6' 11'' with a 1' 10'' front vestibule area. 2' 11'' high in the front, and 2' high in the rear. 4' wide in the front, 3' wide in the rear. Carry weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz. Sleeps 1. Imported.
- Lightweight, easy packing tent for one at a great price
- 190T polyester taffeta walls, roof, and tub-style floor
- 1200mm PU coating for increased water repellency
- Inverted T-style door backed by NoSeeUm mesh screen for ventilation
- Built-in mesh air vent in rear
- Vestibule area for gear
- Pole pocket system with lightweight fiberglass poles for quick and easy setup
- Reflective guy ropes
- Comes with steel pegs and carry bag with drawstring closure
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This tent is water resistant but not waterproof.