Bass Pro Shops® HPR BONE-DRY® Waterproof Rain Pants for Men
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- BONE-DRY® 100% waterproof/breathable construction
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Removable suspenders
- Adjustable elastic waist
- Button fly with zipper
- Articulated knees
- Hook ’n’ loop ankle cuffs
- Four pockets
- 100% nylon
BONE-DRY® 100% waterproof/breathable construction is guaranteed to keep you dry! Features include removable suspenders, adjustable elastic waist, button fly with zipper, articulated knees, hook ’n’ loop ankle cuffs, and four pockets. 100% nylon. Machine wash. Imported.
Bass Pro Shops® HPR BONE-DRY® Waterproof Rain Jackets for Men sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 38-870-497-03
Rated 3.7 out of 5 by 13
Rated 2 out of 5 by 1020ts wet to the bone
I have a bone dry top & bottom that has been used twice. It is not a rain suit. I was in a hard rain fishing in a boat that had me soaked. It fits great and looks good but does not work in a rain storm. I will not advise my friends to use this product.
May 29, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by jaydee4545 Dry, but could be better
I've worn these in heavy rain twice, and they do keep you dry inside. The fit is comfortable, and they fit well enough that I don't need to use the suspenders.
I'm happy enough with them to keep using them, but I wouldn't recommend them to a friend for the following 2 reasons:
1. The outer nylon layer does not have a water repellent, so it soaks up water. The water doesn't make it through the membrane underneath, so you will stay dry inside. But the outer layer gets water logged. In contrast, water beads up nicely on my Marmot GoreTex coat, and one good shake gets it 99% dry. These pants have to hang dry for several hours. Scotch Guard might help, but I haven't tried that yet.
2. Hip pocket zippers aren't waterproof, but they do have a little flap that covers them. The problem is that flap opens towards the front. So far I've been standing the whole time while wearing these, so it hasn't been a problem. If you're sitting, that flap opens upward, so water can run inside. A better zipper or simply having the flaps face the other way would have helped this problem.
Other reviewers complained about no leg zippers to get them on over boots. It's pretty obvious from the product description that they don't have leg zips, so if you bought them and aren't happy about not having leg zips, that's your own fault.
If you can get them on sale under $100, they are a good value. If they're full price, I think you could do better with something else.
May 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BayouB Stayed Warm and Dry
Just fished in a tournament yesterday and these pants kept me warm and dry. The weather was in the 50's and it rained for five hours!
March 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by rsemple Best Purchase Ever
These pants are excellent!!! So waterproof and warm, wore them out to snow blow and can't wait to wear them fishing this spring.
March 3, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime