Bass Pro Shops® Fisherman Anchor Winch
- Designed for anchors up to 25-pounds
- Ideal for fishing, utility, john and runabout boats
- Anti-reverse with an internal clutch prevents free spooling
- Retrieve rate: 65' per minute
- Includes 100' of 3/16'' nylon anchor line
- Power: 12V DC
Trac® Anchor Winch Wireless Remote Kit is sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 1648173
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Trac® Anchor Winch Wireless Remote Kit is sold separately and can be found through item search for item number 53261000.
Call 1-615-641-2542 with assistance. Thanks
extend over the edge to allow the anchor to clear the deck when it is docked in the anchor roller.
2. Look below the deck and check for any obstructions underneath the desired anchor roller location. Also make sure
there is enough space for the winch to be placed in-line with rope spool centered on the anchor roller.
3. Using a marker or pencil, mark the anchor roller mounting holes on the deck.
4. Remove anchor roller. Drill the holes.
5. Secure the anchor roller to the deck using three bolts, nuts and washers. Use fender washers and/or marine plywood
under the deck to ensure the greatest strength and to spread the load.
6. Place winch on boat deck and align the center of the rope spool with the center of the anchor roller.
7. Look below the deck and check for any obstructions underneath the desired anchor winch mounting location.
8. Mark and drill the holes. There are four 5/16” bolt mounting holes and two 5/16” holes for the battery lead wires.