Bass Pro Shops Crappie Maxx Spinning Reel
The Bass Pro Shops® Crappie Maxx® Spinning Reels have a history of performance haulin' in cooler-loads of big slabs. They're built on a lightweight yet extremely strong graphite frame, with aluminum bail wire and spool. Other features include Powerlock instant anti-reverse and a machined aluminum handle.
- Lightweight graphite frame
- All-metal gearing
- Aluminum bail wire and spool
- Powerlock™ instant anti-reverse
- Machined aluminum handle
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
1. Remove the dust cap and keep it handy. Hold the reel firmly in the palm of your hand. Do not let the spool spin.
2. Hold the handle near the base of the reel and quickly snap the handle backward (toward the rear of the reel).
3. Unscrew the handle until it comes off. Place the dust cap over the opening.
4. Screw the handle into the other side of the reel.
5. To collapse the handle for storage, loosen it just enough for the handle to hang down but remain attached to the reel.
In addition, you might search YouTube for videos to show you how, example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWR-yUZvnyY