Bass Pro Shops Baitcast Fishing Pole BBQ Lighter
A Limited Edition Collectable!
The Bass Pro Shops® Baitcast Fishing Pole BBQ Lighter helps fishing fans light their grills safely, so they can get to the matter of grilling their big catch without delay. A fun way to light the grill, this 14.5'' fishing pole replica features impressive miniature details sure to make it one of your favorite backyard grilling tools, like a faux cork handle and movable reel handle. Refillable, this butane lighter is child resistant for safety and features flame adjustment.
- Replica baitcast fishing pole BBQ lighter
- 14.5'' long to keep your hands far from the flames
- Impressive miniature detail
- Child resistant
- Adjustable flame
Assorted colors; sorry, specific color requests cannot be accommodated.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2. Locate the Refill Port on your lighter. On most lighters, it appears as a round hole with an "eye" in the middle.
3. With the Butane Gas can pointing down to the refill port, push the can's nozzle into the port.
Rotate it a little to make sure it is engaged. Push down on the can and fill. You may need to pump it up and down slightly.
When the lighter is full, you will get a little overflow or spray back. STOP. Remove the Butane can.
Butane will not ignite in cold temperatures. Warm your refilled lighter to room temperature before igniting.
Before lighting, turn the adjustment wheel or screw to low.
Enjoy our quality product! Thanks