Bass Pro Shops® AcuRite® 5-in-1 Weather Center With Color Display - Model 01602BPDI
- Illuminated color display
- Backlight always stays on
- Indoor/outdoor temperature with trend arrows and "feels like" temperature
- Indoor/outdoor humidity with heat index and dew point
- Barometric pressure
- 12-24 hour future forecast
- Patented, self-calibrating for altitude
- Stored historical data
- Icons for 14 different weather conditions
- Wind direction, speed, and chill
- Self-emptying rain gauge
- Stronger signal (enhanced 433 MHz) works through walls and from long distances
Manufacturer model #: 01602BPDI.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
We recommend using a Lithium battery in the outdoor unit when temperatures get into the single digits. In the main display, we recommend a standard alkaline such as Duracell or Rayovac. Store brand or heavy duty (Ultra, Max, Super etc.) may over power the units and cause irregularities.
If you are speaking of the outdoor sensor, the solar panel powers only the aspirating fan while the unit is in direct sunlight. Battery power is required for all other features to work.
The batteries in most of our weather stations including should last a minimum of 8 months but it is not uncommon for them to last over a year.
We actually do not recommend rechargeable batteries, as they do not offer the proper voltage that the unit requires. Generally, a rechargeable battery is around 1.2volts when fully charged. These units require 1.5volt batteries.
I am wondering what item is powered by the AC cord mentioned in the description.
1. Is it the anemometer sending unit or the display panel?
2. Is the AC cord required to function or is it optional?
3. Is the display panel wall mountable?
Thanks for your time and efforts responding to this issue.
Display Unit Placement
Place the display unit in a dry area free of dirt and dust. To ensure accurate temperature measurement, place out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources or vents. Display unit stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
ºC and KMh.
2) The unit can run on 7 AA batteries, the AC adaptor provides a stronger source of a power source to help illuminate the color screen, but the unit can be ran without it. also use standard alkaline batteries for the display unit will continued to run with a power outage. No re-chargeable batteries.
Direction:36 sec update
It is all I need.