Bass Pro Shops® 800 lb. Trailer Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Ergonomically designed Power Grip handle for supreme comfort
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication of jack screw
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
- Wheel has large cross sectional area and spoke design for added strength
Side crank jack has a poked wheel and grease fitting. EDC coated inside and out. 800 lb. capacity. Fits tongues up to 3" x 5". 21" of lift and 10" travel. Smooth turning ergonomic Power-Grip handle. All galvanized hardware included.
Rated 3.2 out of 5 by 6
Rated 1 out of 5 by jzjz Fits ONLY 5 inch trailer
This trailer jack is designed to fit ONLY a 5 inch trailer. My trailer is 3 x 4 inches and I had to make a shim in order for the the jack to mount without being loose and then the bars bent when tightened down. I'm going back to the less expensive, higher quality of Fulton next time. These jacks should be designed to fit several different sized trailer beams and certainly should not bend so easily when tightened down.
July 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LundFisherman Excellent Product
Great jack, Installed on my shorelander trailer in minutes. Works better than the OEM jack ever did. Now it is time to get back out on the water.
April 15, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Hickry 165 Targa/Trailstar
The grease fitting and handle are good,and the wheel turns ok but with the weight of the 165 Targa the stem torques/jams and won't change directions when raised high enough to clear the hitch ball. I wanted a dual wheel Fulton but the store didn't have them and the heavier models available wouldn't clear the side of the boat when down. The person at the Tracker desk said this is what comes on the newer trailers. I'd have returned it, but made the mistake of throwing the box, bolts and backing plate away because I used the existing u-bolts to install the new one. Will live with lowering the tongue to move the boat around in the garage for a while, but am not happy with the $60+ investment.
October 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by lalysbowshop Great Purchase
Easy to use . Great product. I would buy again. Thanks again.
October 22, 2013
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime