Bass Pro Shops® 800 lb. Budget Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
Budget trailer jack pivots and gives you 10" of travel and 21" of lift. Handle gear shaft and gear are flat on one side for a positive connection that eliminates the need for a roll pin. Features a heavy-duty solid poly wheel, reinforced wheel fork, tube is zinc plated inside and out, removable crank handle, solid cast gearsand a 2-pin swing-up release. Fits tongues up to 3" x 5". Zinc-plated mounting hardware included.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 10
Rated 5 out of 5 by WhoDey Good Quality
This is a great trailer jack for the price. Seems to be made very well and cranks smoothly. It is very easy to replace on the trailer. Also has a nice handle that is very comfortable to use. I would recommend this for a replacement jack.
June 22, 2007
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pontoon Runner Bass Pro Shops Jack
This jack was very easy to install and works very smoothly. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a replacement jack.
July 12, 2006
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime