Bass Pro Shops® 800 lb. Budget Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
Budget trailer jack pivots and gives you 10" of travel and 21" of lift. Handle gear shaft and gear are flat on one side for a positive connection that eliminates the need for a roll pin. Features a heavy-duty solid poly wheel, reinforced wheel fork, tube is zinc plated inside and out, removable crank handle, solid cast gearsand a 2-pin swing-up release. Fits tongues up to 3" x 5". Zinc-plated mounting hardware included. 1 year warranty.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 10
Rated 5 out of 5 by hueyfly70 great buy
this jack was easy to install works better than the original has a spot on top to add grease to keep the action smooth and easy.
June 11, 2010
Rated 1 out of 5 by DS01 To Flimsy
Installed this on my boat trailer and noticed how thin the metal was on the mounting bracket. Over the next few weeks the entire bracket and leg was bending outward and starting to separate form the pivot point. It continued until it was at an angle and did not support the trailer safely. My trailer was not too heavy for the jack but unfortunately the metal is so thin that if it bends at all it will continue until it is unsafe. I would not recommend this to anyone unless using on a very small trailer.
August 13, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by FieldMechanic80 Works great
This trailer jack works great for me and does the job I coulnt see spending 60.00 dollars or more on a trailer jack for our 18 foot boat and Im glad I didnt because this one does the job just fine and its pretty strong.
June 29, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5
by TeamAdcahb You can't beat the price...
This trailer jack works great for me. It was easy to install and you can't beat the price. I've been using this jack for almost 2 years and it still works good.
March 18, 2009
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime