Bass Pro Shops® 800 lb. Budget Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
Budget trailer jack pivots and gives you 10" of travel and 21" of lift. Handle gear shaft and gear are flat on one side for a positive connection that eliminates the need for a roll pin. Features a heavy-duty solid poly wheel, reinforced wheel fork, tube is zinc plated inside and out, removable crank handle, solid cast gearsand a 2-pin swing-up release. Fits tongues up to 3" x 5". Zinc-plated mounting hardware included.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 10
Rated 5 out of 5 by MomBurke Great Purchase
I purchased this wheel stand for the front of my son's fishing boat, who lives in Vegas, and he loved it. I was thrilled that it could be shipped by you so he had it in time for Christmas. He was extremely pleased with it. I have ordered from you in the past and have always been very pleased with your products and service.
February 22, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Moorefish Low end jack
I installed this jack on my 18 ft boat trailer 4 months ago. The shaft is rusted and the wheel must be kicked to turn. I fish salt water and wash my trailer and boat with soap after every trip but the jack still rusted. Even though I don't come close to overloading the jack, the 800 lb rating is more suited for a small 16 ft John boat. 4 months old, rusted and won't turn, unacceptable. The only reason I said I would recommend it to a friend would be if they had a small boat.
September 8, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by justloveboating bad purchase
I purchased this jack two years ago and I already have to replace it. My boat is not oversized for what it is supposed to be able to handle, but it has still failed. The tire won't swivle and you have to kick it to get it to face the direction you want it to go. Overall the metal used is just too cheap to handle the supposed 800 lbs.
May 29, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by 53ChevyGuy The budget jack information!!
Here is some review information that may have been left out. I have a 16 ft fiberglass john boat(with a 9.9 HP) that needed a folding jack. The trailer is medium build so I took a chance and purchased this one. It fit perfectly and worked as advertised. I can now rotate the jack and open the tailgate of my truck to get supplies. Good quality product and gave me just the right height for lift. DO NOT FORGET TO TIGHTEN THE HANDLE!! First trip I took it fell off. But that's my fault.
October 13, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime