Bass Pro Shops® 8 Person Speed Frame Tent with Screen Porch
- Comfortable family tent and screened entry room that sets up in minutes
- Speed-Frame steel pole frame - pre-attached to tent body for quick and easy setup
- 9' x 14' tent sleeps 8 people comfortably - fits two queen airbeds
- Large screened vestibule front porch for dry entry and gear storage
- Durable tent body and rainfly - 190T poly with 600mm PU coating
- Tough, 230gm polyethylene bathtub floor with welded seams
- Large door with zip close window
- 6 large zip close windows for ventilation
- No see um mesh windows and roof panels
- Taped seams on rainfly
- Comes with tent stakes, guy out ropes, and heavy-duty zippered carry bag
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Coleman •14'x 10' floor area with a center height of 72'' - enough room to fit two Queen Airbeds. Tent and Fly are made of 75-denier polyester taffeta with a 450mm polyurethane coating. Heavy-duty 1000 denier polyethylene floor.
Bass Pro •14'L x 14' floor area with a center height of 78” - enough room to fit two Queen Airbeds. Tent provides trustworthy protection with a body and rainfly made of a durable 190T poly with a 600mm polyurethane coating. The tough 230gm polyethylene bathtub floor features welded seams to ensure moisture from the ground does not bother you inside.
Therefore, if you need room, it might be better to pay the difference but if the Coleman tent were big, enough I would go with Coleman.