Bass Pro Shops® 3-Burner High Output Propane Stove
- High output, high capacity three burner camp stove
- Two 25,000 BTU stainless steel burners with individual wind rings
- One 10,000 BTU burner in the center
- Oversized steel frame
- Extra heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grate - supports large pots
- Piezo igniter - match-free lighting
- High pressure regulator for smooth operation at any altitude
- Stainless steel drip pan for easy cleanup
- Uses standard 16.4 oz. disposable propane cylinder (not included)
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Do you have a recommendation regarding this or Coleman 3-burner for holding a large pot like a lobster pot or canning pot?
I would recommend a (propane) burner stand. 1) You want to have a stable base when loading that much weight on it. 2) It will take a long time to bring that much water to a boil with a 10K BTU burner.
The Browning two or three burner should work for multiple uses. Also the BPS Burner Stand would work well.
Hope this helps!