Bass Pro Shops® 2-Burner Outfitter Ultra High Output Propane Stove
- Big cooking power from a propane camp stove
- Two 25,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- High pressure regulator for steady high altitude performance
- Piezo electronic ignition - match-free lighting
- Individual burner control valves for great heat regulation
- Heavy-duty cooking grate handles heavy pots
- Stainless steel drip pan for easy cleaning
- Oversized steel frame with stainless steel top and wind screens
- Uses standard 16.4 oz disposable propane cylinder (not included)
Enjoy big cooking power at your next campout with the Bass Pro Shops® 2-Burner Outfitter Ultra High Output Propane Stove. This camp stove delivers maximum heating with its two 25,000 BTU stainless steel burners for full cooking power you can take anywhere. This high performance camp stove features a Piezo electronic ignition for match-free lighting and a high pressure regulator for consistent performance at any altitude. Durable oversized steel frame features a stainless steel top and wind screens for optimal heating. The heavy-duty cooking grate is built to handle heavy pots, while the stainless steel drip pan makes cleanup after cooking easy. Burners feature individual control valves for maximum heat regulation and built-in wind screens for maximum heating. Uses any 16.4-oz. disposable propane cylinder (not included). Color: Deep Forest Green. Dimensions: 23-1/2'' x 12-1/2'' x 6''.
Manufacturer model #: 212-200-BP.
NOTE: For product information call 1-800-421-6131.
Get help about this item from fellow customers.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
But I can't see lugging a 20# tank to a campsite. There are also some 4# tanks, but you can't just exchange those like the 20#.
Best choice is the re-fill the 1# tanks. Harbor Freight Tools has an adapter that screws onto the 20# tank. Chill the 1# tank for ~20min, attach to 20#, turn all upside down, open valve. 1# will fill, close valve, turn right side up and you're done! Almost free instead of $3-$5 for new 1#.