Bass Pro Shops® 1500-lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Ergonomically designed Power Grip handle for supreme comfort
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication of jack screw
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection. Cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
- Wheel has large cross sectional area and spoke design for added strength
Got a trailer? The Bass Pro Shops Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack with its 1500-lbs. capacity and galvanized construction inside and out will get the job done. Boasting an 8'' tall x 2" wide, all-terrain spoked wheel, this rugged Trailer Jack features dual-release pin galvanized hardware, built-in grease fitting, and a smooth-turning ergonomic Power-Grip handle. 27'' lift and 14'' of travel. Fits up to a 3'' x 5'' tongue.
Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 4
Rated 5 out of 5 by Escape03 Jack
This is the 3rd trailer jack I have bought at other stores, I hope this one is the best one and last more than 2 years.
October 8, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Samhaz Not well made
This was not well designed, or manufactured. It failed two days after installation. Never got the boat out of the driveway. Taking it back to local Bass Pro tonight.
June 15, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by CWO4USMC Great Product
This was very simple to install. Just don't forget to add grease in the top section. Easily movable with boat on trailer. Seems to be sturdy product. Easy to crank up and down. Got what I was looking for.
May 6, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by Boatman Heavy Duty
Product is heavy duty and reliable. Wheel is a bit large, but sturdy.
July 14, 2006
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime