Bass Pro Shops® 1500 lb. Big Wheel Trailer Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Ergonomically designed Power Grip handle for supreme comfort
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication of jack screw
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
- Wheel has large cross sectional area and spoke design for added strength
Coated with a top-to-bottom electrostatic discharge finish for total corrosion resistance. Large wheel for easy travel, side crank and swivel. 1500 lb. capacity. Fits tongues up to 3"x5" and gives you 27" of lift and 14" travel. Smooth turning ergonomic Power-Grip handle. All galvanized hardware included.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 13
Rated 5 out of 5 by LoloP Easy and strong
This thing was really easy to install and looks great. It's definitely overkill for our 19-ft fish/ski boat, but better safe than sorry. Good price, great product.
July 7, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by castalure excellent trailer jack
Very easy to install. I have a 2001 Bass Tracker, and the original jack was just about worn out, so I replaced it with the 1500 lb big wheel jack. Probably a bit of overkill for a boat this size, but it was only a few dollars more than the 1000 lb jack. This is a much heavier and much better jack than the original. I would definately recommend it.
June 13, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5
by ThePopa Absolute Best Trailer Jack
I purchased this jack back in 2003, I think. It has been so long, I cannot remember exactly. The first 3 spring seasons I owned my boat I bought a new trailer jack. That is until I found this one.
My boat is a flats boat going in and out of salt water. As anyone know, you never get it 100% rinsed out and it only takes a little salt to ruin stuff.
It is now fall 2010 and I am only considering getting a new one because I tweeked it by having a dumb attack and forgetting to tilt it up before pulling out of the driveway and all the way to the gas station. Even with that the only damage is that it does not swivel as easily. But I push that boat around in my garage alone with bad knees and back and want it to swivel real easy again.
If you keep this jack greased, it will last you many years.
October 9, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by oneliner Best product for the price
Anyone looking to repalce their old jack need not look any farther.
Only took 5 min. to put on and works great..
August 26, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime