Bass Pro Shops® 1000 lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Ergonomically designed Power Grip handle for supreme comfort
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication of jack screw
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
- Wheel has large cross sectional area and spoke design for added strength
The swing up Bass Pro Shops 1000 lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack is totally galvanized inside and out, making it ready for the harshest environment possible. Designed with a 7'' high x 2'' wide, all-terrain mag wheel, the Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack features a built-in grease fitting for long lasting performance, dual release pin for strength and a smooth-turning ergonomic Power Grip-handle. 24" lift and 12" travel. All galvanized hardware. Fits up to a 3'' x 5'' tongue.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chomp A Masterpiece
If I had not read the instructions I would have made a mess of things. I had all sorts of plans to weld a plate to the trailer to attach the trailer jack to and move the trailer winch and then a little voice said to me "read the instructions". I did and saw how stupid I was. The jack attached to the trailer in 5 minutes using only one spanner. No power tools required. It will attach to just about any trailer made from channel iron or angle iron. No drilling holes in the trailer or welding. And the best part is if you don't like where you have installed it, just loosen 4 bolts and you can put it somewhere else. I have even thought of using it as a jack when I get a puncture - Just attach it to the back of the trailer to jack the trailer up, while hitched to the vehicle. I am used to the type with the crank handle on the top. The side crank handle just makes so much more sense. The idea that the whole pole folds away neatly when the trailer is hitched is awesome. I am used to the one where you lift the pole vertically and then still have the wheel dangling below the trailer. Quality and durability is superb. I have no problem with the wheel turning. This product is perfect for the person who does not have the time to mess around with a long installation. It literally takes 5 minutes.
June 4, 2009
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paladin Works just fine
I have replaced two inferior quality trailer jacks with this one last month. The cheap ones lasted only one season. This one is larger and more heavy duty than the other brands.
It is smooth, powerful and easy to crank up and down. Installation is only 4 bolts, and you are done. It can be adjusted so that it rides exactly where you want it on your trailer. I cannot imagine owning a boat trailer without one. The price was right. On sale! It has a one year warranty too.
May 8, 2009
Rated 4 out of 5 by TNBoater A Great Back Saver
The Bass Pro Shops 1000-lb Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack Big wheel swing up jack is totally galvanized which keeps it from rusting. The Big Wheel rolls easily and allows the user to easily move a trailer on level ground with mimimal effort. Maintenance on the Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack is easy as there is an external grease fitting and easy access via a dust cover to the gears for inspection/greasing.
The jack has two feet of lift and a foot of travel, making it easy to lift a trailer off a trailer hitch ball. The handle is comfortable and the whole unit folds neatly out of the way when not in use. The wide wheel rolls easily on all types of pavement, grass, and dirt and does not bog down. All hardware for mounting comes with the unit and installation is simple with the included instructions. Overall a great buy and an good product for small to mid-sized trailers. I would recommend it to all.
March 4, 2008
Rated 4 out of 5 by JC Good Buy!
Good Jack! Smooth turning and decent speed. The wheel does not turn very well but it may work out as time goes on. Very pleased with the jack. Another great BPS Product.
June 30, 2007
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime