Bass Pro Shops® 1000 lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Ergonomically designed Power Grip handle for supreme comfort
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication of jack screw
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
- Wheel has large cross sectional area and spoke design for added strength
The swing up Bass Pro Shops 1000 lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack is totally galvanized inside and out, making it ready for the harshest environment possible. Designed with a 7'' high x 2'' wide, all-terrain mag wheel, the Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack features a built-in grease fitting for long lasting performance, dual release pin for strength and a smooth-turning ergonomic Power Grip-handle. 24" lift and 12" travel. All galvanized hardware. Fits up to a 3'' x 5'' tongue.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 16
Rated 3 out of 5 by Flet WONT TURN
EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT, TOOK OFF MY JACK THAT WAS 21 YEARS OLD. THE WHEEL WAS DAMAGED, THIS ONE DOESNT TURN AS EASY WHEN NOT TRAILERING AND IS HARDER TO PUT UP AND DOWN DESPITE ME GREASING IT.
November 9, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stever1 Good purchase
A sturdy, well constructed jack with smooth operation & a clean appearance. Well worth the money!
June 22, 2010
Rated 5 out of 5 by CSandmaninKS Easy install
Read directions and its a breez to install...Takes about 5 minutes and your done.
May 13, 2010
Rated 2 out of 5 by TruckMan Won't work on Nitro trailers
I purchased the 1,000 lb and installed it on my Nitro X5 trailer. The jack itself is very good but the mounting system is awful. After I had it installed the mounting brackets bent and the trailer almost crashed to the floor. It will proably work with trailer tongues that are 3"x5" but anything smaller will be a disaster.
September 1, 2009
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime