Bass Pro Shops® 1000 lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Ergonomically designed Power Grip handle for supreme comfort
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication of jack screw
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
- Wheel has large cross sectional area and spoke design for added strength
The swing up Bass Pro Shops 1000 lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack is totally galvanized inside and out, making it ready for the harshest environment possible. Designed with a 7'' high x 2'' wide, all-terrain mag wheel, the Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack features a built-in grease fitting for long lasting performance, dual release pin for strength and a smooth-turning ergonomic Power Grip-handle. 24" lift and 12" travel. All galvanized hardware. Fits up to a 3'' x 5'' tongue.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 16
Rated 5 out of 5 by ronsbass Excellent jack
This jack installed easily and works great. I really like the grease fitting on the side. My old one had to be taken apart to grease it.
May 29, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by SFBay Great quality
Looks like this will hold up, and for the price is a good value. One thing to note when installing, tighten the retaining bolts only to the torque level specified in the instructions. Otherwise,you risk bending the fastener bars and pivot plate.
May 11, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by mamagator BEST JACK EVER!!!
I just purchased this trailer jack for my husband and he absolutely loves it! What a back saver!!!
August 18, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by Flatulent Shorelandr Installation
For installation on a Shorelandr trailer with a swing-away tongue you will need a 1/2" spacer between the jack mounting plate and the tongue for proper clearance of the swing-away hinge with jack in the horizontal position. Bolts that come with jack will be 1/2 " too short. Very good jack for the money.
May 14, 2011
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime