Bass Pro Shops® 1000 lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Cap can be easily removed to grease gears
- Bevel gear retained by squared gear shaft for superior strength and maximum torque
- Ergonomically designed Power Grip handle for supreme comfort
- Grease fitting for easy lubrication of jack screw
- Jack screw fully plated for corrosion protection; cold formed from single piece steel is stronger than welded or bolted designs
- Worm gear with grease retaining bevel for continuous lubrication
- Proprietary SEACOAT™ coating inside and out for superior corrosion resistance
- Handle has positive lock mechanism for better stability and strength
- Large diameter pivot washers for reduced stress and increased surface contact, strength and safety
- Dual pin locking mechanism for added safety and strength
- Galvanized hardware and components for excellent corrosion resistance
- Large stamped flare to increase strength
- Stamped ribs for added strength
- Wheel has large cross sectional area and spoke design for added strength
The swing up Bass Pro Shops 1000 lb. Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack is totally galvanized inside and out, making it ready for the harshest environment possible. Designed with a 7'' high x 2'' wide, all-terrain mag wheel, the Big Wheel Galvanized Trailer Jack features a built-in grease fitting for long lasting performance, dual release pin for strength and a smooth-turning ergonomic Power Grip-handle. 24" lift and 12" travel. All galvanized hardware. Fits up to a 3'' x 5'' tongue.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 16
Rated 5 out of 5 by fraaank a steal for the money
none of the negative reviews i read about this jack are true. the mounting hardware supplied is versatile and adapts to any trailer tongue between 3 and 5 inches tall.
December 8, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caribooman Trailer Jack
An excelent product. Very heavy duty and well constructed.
April 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by shoek better than I expected
This jack is over kill for the small trailer I put it on, But it looks like it it should last. The mounting instructions could be better.
July 10, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by DMac11 Works great once they are installed
I would provide more hardware to fit various configurations. The span of the bolting mechanism was a little too tall for my trailer. The function of the product is great.
June 23, 2012
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime