Bass Pro Shops® 100 MPH GORE-TEX® Xtra Fit Gloves
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- GORE-TEX Extra Fit technology for a close fit and optimum control
- DWR-treated Poly Taslin Shell
- 70 gram Thinsulate™ insulation with Moisture Managed brushed polyester
Bass Pro Shops 100 MPH GORE-TEX Xtra Fit Glove is an extreme fishing and boating glove that combines GORE-TEX Xtra Fit technology for a close fit with guaranteed comfort, giving you optimum control and dexterity when you need it most. In cold, raw weather conditions, count on the 70 gram Thinsulate insulation with Moisture Managed brushed polyester to keep your hands and fingers warm and comfortable. Add to all this a DWR-treated poly Taslin shell, and you can easily see why we say, trust your hands to RedHead! Color: Black. Imported.
Rated 1.3 out of 5 by 4
Rated 1 out of 5 by drezday2k not worth the money
I used the gloves for fishing in Alaska, the water proof started out fine then my fingers started to get cold and I had washed them and the palm part connected to the thumb started to come apart at the seam
June 7, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by mattray not worth the money
when I bought the gloves I knew they wasn't for cold weather. The problem I had with them is the lower palm is not water proof and the gore tex liner is underneath thinsulte. Whats the use of insulation if its its wet. Wet insulation does not keep your hands warm. These gloves are not worth the money.
October 25, 2011
Rated 2 out of 5
by mckate Not worth the $$
I bought these for cold weather rowing. The tag says "100 mph Extreme Fishing and Boating" so I thought they would be appropriate.
I'll start with the Pro's, because there are a couple.
- The fingers are pre-curved so the fit and dexterity is good.
- My hands stayed dry in snow (clearing the truck off, shoveling)
- Not warm at all. There was no difference between wearing these and my cheap work gloves as far as warmth.
- My fingers froze out rowing on a 25 degree day (dry, not wet) so I decided to just use them for shoveling snow. The rubbery palm liner didn't even make it through my driveway before developing a hole. I guess I have some expensive driving gloves.
February 4, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by Net1 Do Not Recommend
I give the 100mph suit a 10, but gloves a 0.
Doesn't keep hands warm or dry. Not even close.
I would have been disapointed at $15.00 let alone
Unfortunately I found out the hard way when
I needed them most. 28 degrees one day and
fingers froze. 37 and rain the other day and hands
were soaked and frozen.
December 12, 2010
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime