Ruffwear® Bark'n Boots™ Grip Trex™ Dog Boots
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Protects the paws of active dogs in demanding conditions
- Specially designed air mesh upper for improved fit
- Specially designed non-marking Vibram® sole - traction and flexibility
- Knew-tec synthetic pigskin grip cuff keeps boots on the paw
- Proper design and cuff height for proper fit on a wide range of paw sizes
- Adjustable closure strap for sure, custom fit
- One-piece mud guard enhances fit and durability
- Reflective trim for nighttime use
Protect your active dog's feet over rough terrain and give them better traction in slippery situations with the Bark'n Boots Grip Trex Dog Boots. Featuring major advancements in dog boot design, the Bark'n Boots Grip Tex dog boot features a ventilating air mesh upper with a design and cuff height that ensures a proper fit on a wide range of paw sizes. Developed by Bark'n Boots and Vibram, the boot's non-marking sole provides protection and traction across less than perfect surfaces. The adjustable Knew-tec synthetic pigskin grip cuff provides a sure, custom fit to keep the boot on the paw. Finally, the Grip Tex boots feature a one-piece mud guard to enhance fit and durability and reflective trim for nighttime safety. Four boots per box. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 15201-615.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bangswitch Better than Neoprene
I've had the Avery Neo booties and these. The Ruffware seam to be the superior design and quality. Lower profile, better traction and seem to be more comfortable for the dog. With both, you have to get your dog use to them, but my Lab seemed to like the ruff-ware better. Although not CHEAP, its worth not having her limping due to injuries. I give it 4 instead of 5 stars cause they cost a ridiculous amount for friggin' dog booties and don't even come in camo...
February 18, 2014
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime