Baffin® Icefield Waterproof Insulated Winter Boots for Ladies
- Women's winter sports boot built for extreme cold
- Designed to withstand Arctic conditions
- Polar proven, 8-layer inner liner with Thermaplush for trustworthy warmth
- Liner combines reflective, moisture wicking, and insulating technologies
- Waffle insole with anatomical footbed for increased cushioning and warmth
- Silicone-enhanced Timberwolf full grain leather and Diamond-Lite insulated nylon upper
- Integrated Arctic Flex rubber base with premium Polar Rubber outsole
- Built-in top gaiter seals out elements and debris
Note: Manufacturer recommends to order one size larger than your normal size for full insulating effect and true -100 performance.
Manufacturer model #: 4010-0172.
Designed and proven in extreme Arctic cold conditions, the Baffin multi-layer inner boot system combines multiple technologies to keep your feet warm and dry in polar cold. Comfort rated down to -148ºF, this removable liner pulls moisture away from your foot with a Thermatuf comfort layer. Moisture travels up through the form-fitting polymech foam and B-Tek 4 Channel hollow fiber insulation layers to the Hydromax moisture reservoir, where material similar to that in baby diapers locks the moisture away. From here, the moisture evaporates through a pair of heat-reflective vaporized aluminum membranes and a polyester/wool blend layer. This combination of traditional and reflective insulating technologies and moisture management ensures your Baffin boot can take care of your feet on an Arctic trek, or a simple walk to your stand in winter.