Axcel Accutouch Carbon Pro X41 Bow Sight
Enjoy single pin sliding adjustment with the fast reference of a multi-pin sight in a lightweight bow sight with the Accutouch Carbon Pro Bow Sight from Axcel™. This unique system combines a quick adjust slider with innovative Accu-Clicks so that the slider will stop where you want it. Simply "pick" your distance, "click" it into place and "stick" your target. The 45° rear-facing yardage scale makes it easy to see where the slider pointer is set from your normal shooting position, eliminating the movement needed with many other slider sights to get close for yardage adjustments. Side tension bar allows you to set how easily the slider moves up and down the sight's elevation bar. ALL axis leveling capabilities, with 2nd and 3rd axis leveling on the head of the scope attachment. Micro-adjustable windage with a handy windage lock button. Carbon Pro also features a 6" carbon bar with dovetail mount to help you match the housing perfectly with your peep. Also comes with a 1-3/4" X-41 Scope for long distance accuracy.
Manufacturer model #: ACUT-C119-4GB.
- Single pin versatility and speed with multi-pin reference
- Patent pending Accu-Clicks - visual and tactile marker at set distances
- 45° rear-facing yardage scale - easy to see at normal shooting position
- Side tension bar - set how easily the slider adjusts up and down
- ALL axis leveling capabilities
- Micro-adjustable windage with lock button
- 6" carbon bar with dovetail mount - match housing perfectly with your peep
- 1-3/4" X-41 Scope for long distance accuracy