Attwood® Fuel Demand Valve
Sale starting at:
Clearance starting at:
- Prevents engine flooding due to pressurized fuel
- Allows only the amount of fuel requested by the engine
- Prevents fuel spray downstream from the Fuel Demand Valve
- High-strength composite withstands harsh marine environment
- Compatible with 3/8" and 5/16" fuel hose
- Built-in manual override
- Compatible with ethanol blended fuels
Today, portable fuel tanks are required to remain sealed up to a minimum of 5 psi. Attwood's exclusive Fuel Demand Valve ensures pressurized fuel does not reach the engine, preventing engine flooding and fuel spillage. This Valve provides fuel to the engine only when demanded by the engine during start-up or engine operation. Designed in concert with OEM engine manufacturers, the Attwood Fuel Demand Valve is compatible with all OEM engine brands (1hp-350hp) and helps to ensure proper engine start-up and function. Installs between the fuel tank and the primer bulb.
Manufacturer model #: 9300FDV7.
Need Help? 7 days a week: 7am to 10pm CT or call 1.800.227.7776 anytime